Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Lee Ott Lee Ott is offline

Default Change text in textbox in chart in Excel 2007

I am having the same problem.

On Thursday, February 18, 2010 1:36 PM Stratuser wrote:

After I changed from Excell 2003 to Excel 2007, the following VBA code, which
changed the date in a textbox in a chart, no longer worked:

Sheets("All Styles").Select
ActiveChart.Shapes("Text Box 1026").Select
Selection.Characters.Text = Range("Date").Value

The macro recorder does not record anything when I try to use it to get some
code. Any ideas for fixing this?

On Friday, February 19, 2010 5:28 PM Herbert Seidenberg wrote:

Excel 2007 Shape Text
Sub Textbox()
Dim d As Date
With Sheets("Summary")
d = .Range("DDate")
With .ChartObjects(1).Chart.Shapes(1).TextEffect
.FontSize = 12
.FontBold = True
.Text = d
End With