Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Cimjet[_3_] Cimjet[_3_] is offline

Default Countdown 1 every workday

Hi Don
Thank you, it works fine.
I have a question for you, I reference atpvbaen.xla in my Project VBA to make it
work, is this because Networkdays is not a standard formula, it's part of the
Analisis Toolpak, I'm using XL03.
Thanks again
Cimjet
"Don Guillett" wrote in message
You will want to incorporate NETWORKDAYS (look in help)
in vba use
MsgBox Application.Run("ATPVBAEN.XLA!networkdays", [a7], [a8])

or if you, in the VBE ,do toolsrefrencesatpvbaen then
MsgBox networkdays([a7], [a8])
=========================
On Oct 2, 10:25 am, "Cimjet" wrote:
Hi Everyone.
I made this macro for fun, its based on a post last Sept.30.(Remove 1 from a
total after every day) answered by Ron Rosenfeld with a formula
(Networkdays).The post was on Answers.Microsoft.com
I do this for learning.I'm just at the learning stage.
I have a Date in A1 and a number in C1 that goes down by one everyday.
Now, my problem is, I want it just for Workdays..nor everydays.
I'm lost with this, can anyone help.

Option Explicit
Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Dim stdate As Date
Dim tday As Date
Dim ans As Integer
On Error GoTo Finish:
stdate = ActiveSheet.Range("A1")'Start Date
tday = Now()
ans = tday - stdate
If tday stdate Then
Range("F1") = Range("C1") + 1 - ans