Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Find and delete error value

I am very happy about your new suggestion.
Now it works as I want.

Really? It works? Exactly what is in your cells? You said your "error" was
#I/T... since #I/T is not a "real" Excel error, I don't see how Claus' code
could do what you want. Anyway, if your cells really have #I/T in them (as
constants, not formulas), then this code should replace each one of them
with the empty string, thus clearing those cells...

Sub ClearErrorIT()
Range("A1:D10").Replace "#I/T", "", xlWhole
End Sub

Rick Rothstein (MVP - Excel)