Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron Rosenfeld[_2_] Ron Rosenfeld[_2_] is offline

Default Cycling through collection

On Sat, 01 Oct 2011 22:45:12 +1000, Vacuum Sealed wrote:

A5:J1500

The range from each sheet needs to be copied to the summary sheet.

Rng.copy(<"", SpecialCells(Rows.xlUp), Not xlFormulas

Can you expand on that?

Your "copy line" shows parameters of the Range.Copy method with which I am not familiar, leading to me believe you somehow want to limit what you copy, and not copy the range A5:J1500 as you initially write.
It'll be much easier to devise a solution with more information.