Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike S[_5_] Mike S[_5_] is offline

Default switching workbooks using variable and wilcard filename... findwindow w/partial title, give focus

<snip
What i need is the syntax to address that file, from my opened file
with all the vba. So, I want to switch to that workbook, or
worksheet, but only know the six digit number and the word Enzyme.
How do i say to switch to that window when the file name will be
called this (my comments are in parenthesis):

<snip

Apologies, I think I misunderstood what you were looking for and sent
useless information in my last post, this shows how to find a window
using a full or partial title and give it focus, even if it's minimized.

http://vbnet.mvps.org/index.html?cod...classtitle.htm

Mike