Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
rech rech is offline

Default Copy cell value from one worksheet to matching worksheet in another workbook

I have 2 workbooks: OLD and NEW. They each have over 100 sheets
(most sheets are the same but some are different). I want to set the
value of cell C7 in the NEW workbook to the value from cell G40 in the
OLD workbook. I'd like open both workbooks then run a macro that runs
through every sheet in NEW and captures the sheet name then matches it
to the same sheet in the OLD workbook, copies the value from G40, then
pastes it into the NEW workbook C7.

Thanks so much for any help!!