Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
John[_139_] John[_139_] is offline

Default add hyperlink without changing the cell formating

On Sep 22, 5:51*pm, John wrote:
In a macro I am adding hyperlinks using the following code:

Thank you for all the responses thus far. I will experiment with the
suggestions soon. In addition to teh font color and underline I have
seen in my case that the vertical alignment is also changed, makes me
wonder how many other parameters are changed when adding a hyperlink.

Before I posted my inquiry I did do a internet search on the question
and I came across the following discussion which had some promise but
I did not get enough detail from the discussion to make any progress.
The process described in this discussion looks ideal, if anyone can
shed some insight on how to make it work that would be of interest
also.

http://www.vbforums.com/showthread.php?t=431152

Have a good day all!