Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default hope someone can help with excel save with 2003 and 2007 installed on my computer

sparks was thinking very hard :
it works but it will only write an xls file meaning that it will only
save 255 variables and I have 447 so I need a 2007 save.

Exactly what do you mean by "variables"?

A variable in the context of this forum is a placeholder for data in a
VBA project. If your project has that many variables then you need to
seriously redesign it regardless if it saves or not in early versions.

I suspect, though, that you mean something entirely different like the
character length of cell contents or some such...

--
Garry