Paul H. J.

Dave,
Thank you. I got rid of my comments (not easy) and that cured it.

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

The thread has aged off for me, but is this the stuff you tried:

XL: "Cannot Shift Objects Off Sheet" Error Hiding Columns
http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;en-ca;211769

Remember to look for comments and merged cells.

Elily00 wrote:

I am having the same problem and have tried every solution on this page. It
still will not let me hide all of the columns I need to hide. The file in
question uses through column HK and a large amount of columns (around 60)
need to be hidden. Anyone have an answer?

Thank you!

"JeannieNewman" wrote:

Hiding columns on a spreadsheet ( which we do frequently). Error message
says: 'cannot shift objects off spreadsheet'.

WHat does this mean and how do I work around it?

Thanks!

--

Dave Peterson