Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
c1802362[_2_] c1802362[_2_] is offline

Default how do I link a constant or variable to form

I created a spreadsheet that retrieves a large data set and based on
options the user selects, the data is reduced and plotted accordingly.
Currently, the source data file name and location is hardcoded as a
constant into the spreadsheet file to eliminate the complex method
required to retrieve the source data (our IT department's doing) .
Unfortunately, every few months the source data file name gets
changed, (another IT issue) which is OK, as I can replace the constant
info in a few seconds.

What I'd like to do is enable the userform to display the source data
file name at the bottom of the form to alert the user which data set
they're using.

How do I retrieve a constant from VB code and add it as a label to a
form?

Art