widman

If you or someone accidentally entered information in the last row or so you
could have a file that is unnecesarily bloated. I have people who do that
all the time. Just delete all the rows from your last real row to the end of
the sheet, and save. You will see blank rows, but they are truly blank.
When you are in the last row of your information your scroll bar should be at
the bottom.

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

sophy

A worksheet has 65536 rows and 256 columns, no less and no more.

You can hide the rows and columns you don't use, but they will still be there.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 14:14:01 -0700, sophy2
wrote:

I do not need for the worksheet to be so big. How do I decrease the size, not
just delete the data from the rows.