Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default Unique Random Numbers

Paul Black explained :
On Sep 8, 3:19*pm, GS wrote:
Joe,
Perhaps you could include a variant to store already used numbers and
check each newly generated number to see if it's already been used
BEFORE adding to the result.

--
Garry

Free usenet access athttp://www.eternal-september.org

Thanks for the replies Garry.
Actually, the code I posted was mainly conceived by people with far
more knowledge than myself, I still don't fully understand how the
above code works, but it does, so I will have great difficulty in
applying the methods you have kindly put forward.

Kind regards,
Paul

Paul,
This reply was meant for joeu2004. His code looks like it will work
with my suggestion and so I'm happy to let him revise it to his liking.
Hopefully, he'll get back to you soon.<g

--
Garry