Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default Controlling Page Break Preview

Walter Briscoe formulated the question :
In message of Tue, 6 Sep 2011 11:54:23 in
microsoft.public.excel.programming, GS writes
Typo...

Why not just add NormalView/PageBreakPreview buttons next to the
PrintPreview button on the toolbar? If you use XL2007 or later its already
on the View ribbon, Workbook Views section.

Thanks for your efforts, Garry. I wanted something in VBA code.
isabelle gave me what I wanted:
If ActiveWindow.View = xlPageBreakPreview Then ActiveWindow.View =
xlNormalView

Yes, I realize Isabelle met your request. I just find it most
convenient to have the button on the Formatting toolbar because I use
it quite a lot. It's easier to click it there than open the macros
dialog or use a submenu added to an existing menu.<g

--
Garry