Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JingleRock[_2_] JingleRock[_2_] is offline

Default EXCEL 2010 VBA; trying to use INI File stored on local desktop machines

Sounds to me like Win7 access permissions may be at play here. The user
must have read/write permission to the location of the INI file.
Normally, this should work fine when files are stored under ~Documents
and Settings\<userid\My Documents\ or any of its subfolders.

--
Garry

Since I created the 'INI File' folder and the INI file in it, I don't
think that is an issue.
And no 'Documents and Settings' folder, now.