Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Joshua Houck Joshua Houck is offline

Default Compare and highlight differences in 2 worksheets in same workbookand list differences in 3rd worksheet

Hello everyone,
I am trying to create a macro to highlight the differences in 2
worksheets within the same workbook. I would like to highlight the
differences and show them in Sheet1. I would also like to display the
changes in Sheet3(Activity changes) Sheet1 name is "This Weeks POR"
and Sheet2 name is "Last Weeks POR" Sheet3 name is "Activity Changes".
Here is a link to the file in question -
https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B8VP5...nload&hl=en_US
Thanks in advance for your help. Any response is appreciated and if
you can show as much how you came up with logical solution would help.
I am a beginner and am taking the learn as I go approach.
Josh