Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
shoeless shoeless is offline

Default Excel 2010 Charting in Userform - Can't Access OWC11 Control from Toolbox??

On Aug 11, 8:10*pm, GS wrote:
Ok, got it. I suspected that maybe you were talking about the OWC
component[s]. AFAIK, they're made for Web use, and any time I've heard
of anyone using OWC in a userform it's always been a nightmare. Why
can't you make a graph on a worksheet and display that?

Optionally, there's a 3rd party freeware chart OCX named 'RMChart'.
You'll have to distribute and register the OCX/DLL if your project is
used on other PCs. Just 'google' rmchart or go here...

*http://www.brothersoft.com/rmchart-35638.html

--
Garry

Free usenet access athttp://www.eternal-september.org

Yes, that's been my experience OWC as well - not necessarily a
nightmare, but coming close at times.

I haven't scene/used RMChart before, but thank you very much for the
reference. I've just downloaded it now and so I'll give it a try here
shortly. I've actually been looking for an alternative to OWC for
quite sometime, so hopefully this does the trick. Funny thing is,
when I've done searches for alternatives in the past I haven't come
across it, but now that I know what it is and do a search I find a lot
of info on it - go figure, lol...

Once again thank you; best regards,