Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
AP[_3_] AP[_3_] is offline

Default Workbook_BeforeSave

On Jul 20, 3:57*am, GS wrote:

Possibly, you need to 'repair' your office installation via
ControlPanelAddRemovePrograms!

IT would need to roll out the re-install to all company PC's. Not
impossible but there'll lots of inertia to fight.

What is *'admin_change' *doing, and why are you using it?

Nothing that would affect the execution of the BeforeSave routine.
This is very old code that has worked for years in many other
environments (but the current one). I used this method of disabling
other events (such as SelectionChange) in the days before I discovered
Application.EnableEvents i.e. if admin_change is true then the
SelectionChange code will not execute.