Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
novice novice is offline

Default xls Compare Software

On Jul 11, 11:29*am, "Jim Cone" wrote:
Steve,
Also take a look at my commercial Excel add-in "XL Companion".
3 week no obligation trial, no advertising, no registration, easy to remove.
Down load from: *http://www.mediafire.com/PrimitiveSoftware
--
Cell by cell comparisons for worksheets or selections.
(multiple compare options)

"Steve"
wrote in ...

Hi All,

Does anyone use an Excel Compare Software product to compare and
report differences in workbooks and worksheets? *I have found several
products out there like 4TOPS, Excel Compare, Synkronizer, etc. *I was
hoping for some opinions from folks as to which they prefer.

Thanks so much!

Hi,

I don't know if this would help. I use extensively beyond compare for
a quick an dirty xl comparison.