Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Clif McIrvin[_3_] Clif McIrvin[_3_] is offline

Default Import module

"Peter T" wrote in message
Charlotte,

It contains XL2007 code, which won't complie under XL2003 - so, I
check for Application.Version, and import the module if Version is
11.

[ ]

Clif,

Sounds to me like a place for conditional compiler code ... no time
to pull up an example just now; reply if you want more information.
Open up the VBE and enter conditional compile in the help box.

Problem is you can't change the conditional arguments after
distributing without access to the project, in effect back to square
one.

Peter Thornton

Ahh .. I see my error now. In my haste I <conveniently forgot that
conditional directives can test only constants or literals. Thanks for
the catch!

--
Clif McIrvin

(clare reads his mail with moe, nomail feeds the bit bucket :-)