Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default VBE object in 2010

WhytheQ explained :
Hopefully someone can help!

I've been running various routines in workbooks using vb
scripts...successfully for the past 5 yrs. Just upgraded to 2010 and
various bits of code are now struggling. Admittedly my code could do
with tidying up but it's generally a bit of a head-ache.

One thingthat throws a vb script error is if the following line is
included in any of my workbook macros:

Application.VBE.MainWindow.Visible = False

....anybody know why this is happening as it wasn't a problem in 2007?

Any help much appreciated,

I haven't installed 2010 yet because none of my clients use it. But...

What's the error message? Is '.VBE.MainWindow' a valid object in 2010?
OR '.VBE.MainWindow.Visible' a valid property setting? If not, you may
have to modify your code so it version-aware.

--
Garry