David McRitchie

Much better answer, I forgot to mention that I didn't really
understand the problem. So was only making some suggestions
that may or may not have any bearing. But your suggestion is the
obvious solution why make a lot more work and double the size
the of the workbook as well.

"Bernie Deitrick" <deitbe @ consumer dot org wrote in message news:%
It sounds like you would be better off removing the 238 sheets and just
using the master sheet with a filter and as the data source for a pivot
table.

Describe what you are doing, and perhaps we can improve the performance of
the whole thing.

"Dejan" wrote [clipped]
Problem #1: I have a giant workbook with 240 tabs. Each of the 238 sheets
Problem #2: With all of these 238 sheets the first sheet contains