Bernie Deitrick

Dejan,

It sounds like you would be better off removing the 238 sheets and just
using the master sheet with a filter and as the data source for a pivot
table.

Describe what you are doing, and perhaps we can improve the performance of
the whole thing.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"Dejan" wrote in message
Hello,

Problem #1: I have a giant workbook with 240 tabs. Each of the 238 sheets
contain specific information to them. This information is put in from a
master sheet via an Array formual, when I put in a new sheet all the other
sheets gain their infromation from the master sheet. Each of the sheets
has
about 70 lines and based on how much activity there was on a certain
account
the lines can range from anywhere from no acctivity to all 70 lines. So
what
I have done on the last coloumn on each sheet is put in a custom Auto
Filter,
to show me only if the cell is greater than 0. My problem comes when I
enter
a new set of data I have to go to each sheet and click on the filter and
push
custom and ok, it takes a long time. I am sure there must be a quicker
way
to ask all sheets to recalculate the Auto Filter. Please help

Problem #2: With all of these 238 sheets the first sheet contains
subtotals
from all sheets and the second sheet conatins all the data for all the
other
238 sheets. So what I have to do is go one by one sheet and copy only the
ones that have balance greater than 0 to a new sheet, is there any way to
have the sheets with a blanace of greater than 0 copied automatically.

Thanks in advance, any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks.