David McRitchie

Hi Dejan,

Are you aware of 3-D references like for SUM of a specific cell range
from each sheet of range of sheets (left to right), you can make up a
name to the right side (and or left side) and insert your news sheets before
you high end sheet tab.

Since I goofed last time, so I will refer you directly to the HELP file
Using the Answer Wizard (search) in Excel Help
3D sheet references
then look at "Refer to the same cell or range on multiple sheets by using a 3-D reference"

Also you might make use of the following if automatic recalculation does
not take place.
Ctrl+Alt+F9 Recalculates all cells on all worksheets in all open workbooks.
Ctrl+Alt+Shift+F9 For Excel 2002 will rebuild all dependency trees.

---
HTH,

"Dejan" wrote in message ...
Hello,

Problem #1: I have a giant workbook with 240 tabs. Each of the 238 sheets
contain specific information to them. This information is put in from a
master sheet via an Array formual, when I put in a new sheet all the other
sheets gain their infromation from the master sheet. Each of the sheets has
about 70 lines and based on how much activity there was on a certain account
the lines can range from anywhere from no acctivity to all 70 lines. So what
I have done on the last coloumn on each sheet is put in a custom Auto Filter,
to show me only if the cell is greater than 0. My problem comes when I enter
a new set of data I have to go to each sheet and click on the filter and push
custom and ok, it takes a long time. I am sure there must be a quicker way
to ask all sheets to recalculate the Auto Filter. Please help

Problem #2: With all of these 238 sheets the first sheet contains subtotals
from all sheets and the second sheet conatins all the data for all the other
238 sheets. So what I have to do is go one by one sheet and copy only the
ones that have balance greater than 0 to a new sheet, is there any way to
have the sheets with a blanace of greater than 0 copied automatically.

Thanks in advance, any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks.