Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gord Dibben[_2_] Gord Dibben[_2_] is offline

Default alignment of SOME text in a textbox

You are correct Dom.

I tested with wrapped text only.

Aploogies for that.

As for how to get this effect using VBA, I have no idea.

Gord

On Thu, 16 Jun 2011 11:40:39 -0700 (PDT), Dom wrote:

I'm using 2007. Are we talking about the same thing? By textbox, I
mean the textbox shape, what you get from the INSERT ribbon. Not the
multiline text box you might see on a form. Also, you must have an
actual new line, not just text that has wrapped automatically. For
example, try "This is<CRa new line". You can make "This is" align
left, and "a new line" align right.