Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gord Dibben[_2_] Gord Dibben[_2_] is offline

Default alignment of SOME text in a textbox

Dom

I cannot replicate this in a textbox whether 2003 or 2007 versions.

I select a line out of a multiline string and hit right-align
icon.............all text aligns right.

Is this a new feature of Excel 2010?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 16 Jun 2011 08:19:43 -0700 (PDT), Dom wrote:

But why then is it possible to right align a single line of text using
the EXCEL interface? That is, I can select the line, hit the right
align button, and it is done. It should be possible to do this in VBA.