Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Charlotte E[_2_] Charlotte E[_2_] is offline

Default What's happened?

Forums killed the free excahnge of information on the Internet!

Newsgroups was free, easy, and simple...

Now-a-days, you have to sign up to Forums, giving away many personal
information, and registrer :-(

And, where as you previsous only had to look one place (the newsgroup), you
now have to sign up, and look in dozens of Forums, since each and every
website thinks its "fancy" to have their own Forum - or Blog for that
matter!

For some reason people and companies have gotten control-freaks, and what to
control and register who's reading the information!!!

Forums sucks!
Newsgroups are still the best simplest and easiest way to really exchange
information...

Just my 0.02 euros...

CE

"Kieran H" wrote in message
I was a regular user of this group over the years and learned much of
what I know today from those individuals willing to share their
experience and knowledge. However, I've been away for a year or so
and now find the activity level has significantly reduced. What
happened? Where has everyone gone?

I feel like the address for the party has changed and nobody told
me! :)

Any thoughts?

Regards

Kieran