Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Vacuum Sealed Vacuum Sealed is offline

Default Macro to navigate through a Java Web-Page

Hi Don

I am no guru, and I maybe well off the mark but, my logic seems to think
that the ( Java Enabled button on the Webpage ) would have an underlying [
Sub Do_Whatever() ] routine attached to it.

You would most likely need to have a quiet chat with the Webpage
Administrator to see if it's all good to go ahead and do what you want to
do, then get the name of that underlying [ Do_Whatever() ] routine, so you
can point to it directly and start the process using the code you have
already setup.

HTH
Mick.