swimmingdogz

Default extract matching text to make report

I have a daily print log w/ 6 columns that record: date, client name,
printer's initials and three columns pertaining to sheet size. This is
working well on a daily basis as the number of sheets in a particular size
are continuously added as the month and list go on.
At the end of the month I need to consolidate the list in order to bill the
clients. Some of the clients names (print orders) will show up numerous
times. Some names are new clients, etc..

Question is: Besides using filters on the same sheet, how can I make a
consolidated list that will show the clients name only once, along with a
single sum representing the amount of sheets printed in a particular size.
How can I get excel to recognize text entries that match other entries, so
that in the end it will only list that particular name once.