Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don[_3_] Don[_3_] is offline

Default Macro to navigate through a Java Web-Page

I have to log onto our corporate reporting portal, click through
several folders, execute data queries, export the data to a .csv file
and then run some reports from that data.

I have the code written to get to the the web-apge I need, and prepare
the report for exporting.

There is a button at the bottom of the page that simply is titled
Export but it is a java enabled button.

I need the code that would in essence, click the button and start the
export.

I can't post a link to the site because it is an internal, secured
site.

Thanks