Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Vacuum Sealed Vacuum Sealed is offline

Default Excel for Windows/Excel for mac compatible?

Hi there

My Daughter has a Mac ( Pain in the you know where to use ), and I was
interested myself to see if it was.

I entered some basic format commands for a Date / Time Stamp and it work the
same, so based on that little experiment, I should say yes.

That said! How it interprits some of the more complex codes I dunno.

You can save your WB in other formats also; In the SaveAs section of the
File Menu, it gives you other formats to choice from, one of them is a [
Text (Macintosh) *.txt ].

May be worth exploring.

Good luck
HTH