Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
stainless stainless is offline

Default VBA get range from cell offset

On May 18, 9:51*pm, stainless wrote:
I'm a bit confused. *Why can't you simply pass fdcCell.Offset(0,18)
directly as the 2nd parameter to InsertPicture?

It is me that is confused. I did not know that simply passing in the
Offset cell would satisfy the Range variable.

I will give it a go and get back to you with the results.

Thanks for your help.

I tried fdcCell.Offset(0,18) and fdcCell.Offset(0,18).Address, and in
both cases, the TargetCell range value on entry to the sub
InsertPicture was empty.Have I misunderstood again?