Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Vacuum Sealed[_2_] Vacuum Sealed[_2_] is offline

Default Copying same data range to a summary sheet

Eddie

This section of code

For Each myCell In Sh.Range("C12:l40")

is it ("C12:I40") as it kinda looks like :140) as in 0ne forty instead of
:i40)

Wow, 300 Columns, that's alot considering your range only covers 7 columns,
you must have over 40 sheets of which to transpose into a Summary.

now, i'm not 100% sure, but..! If you are using 2007 onward I farily certain
you can increase the number of Columns, you may need to run a google search
and read any post threads that come up, although I do recall a post here a
while back discussing it.

It could be helpful to understand the nature of the structure and what it is
you are attempting to achieve, as there maybe an alternative to the layout
and structure which may provide a quicker streamlined version.

HTH
Mick