Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Vacuum Sealed[_2_] Vacuum Sealed[_2_] is offline

Default Stuck with multi function Part 2

Hi all

Just as a kinda off-topic contribution..

Cimjet

there is an Excel file available that actually unlocks protected sheets.

the files is titled "AllInternalPasswords.xls"

Breaks worksheet and workbook structure passwords.
Bob McCormick probably originator of base code algorithm modified for
coverage of workbook structure / windows passwords and for multiple
passwords.

Norman Harker and JE McGimpsey 27-Dec-2002 (Version 1.1)
Modified 2003-Apr-04 by JEM: All msgs to constants, and eliminate one
Exit Sub (Version 1.1.1)

Reveals hashed passwords NOT original passwords

I can't remember where I downloaded it, but it has come in very handy,
especially since I have had to unlock workbooks that have been protected by
redundant employees.

HTH
Mick