Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default Stuck with multi function Part 2

GS explained :
It's looking like the issue is the format of cell contents. Obviously the
application is treating the keyboard entry "1/2" as "½" which is different in
terms of binary value and so unexpected results are going to occur. It might
be better to copy the expected cell contents as I did here and paste that
between the double quotes in your code.

<FWIW
I'd probably use naming that relates to the values I'm looking at so...

v1, v2, i1, i2

Range("151") = v1: Range("150") = v2
Range("152") = i1: Range("153") = i2

Just to clarify by example...

Application.WorksheetFunction.CountIf(Range(sz), "½V")

--
Garry