Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default Autofilter based on user inputbox

Steve presented the following explanation :
Garry,

Test...where did this show up??

On May 10, 7:32*pm, GS wrote:
Steve wrote :

Hi Clif & Garry,

Clif - some sample code would be greatly appreciated!
Garry - According to my stupid Google Groups, I don't have "another
thread", so I never saw your answer! *On a different note, what NG reader
should I be using? *Obviously the Google way is NOT the best!
Thanks!!

You can use the news reader in your mail app if it has one. Outlook
Express, Live Mail, Mozilla Thunderbird to name a few.

Note that any MicroSoft news reader will purge the messges from your
local cache if nttp they subscribe to shuts down.

I use mesnews on my XP machine, mesnews or T-bird on my x64 Win7
machine.

You will, however, have to use a service that supports NTTP. I use the
one below my signature. You have to register with them but the service
is free.

--
Garry

Free usenet access athttp://www.eternal-september.org

Congrats! It shows up under the correct thread. Way to go...!

What did you do different?

--
Garry