Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
isabelle isabelle is offline

Default Image recolor with VBA

hi Nik and All,

the following code works on XL2002, i hope it will work for xl2007

Sub Macro1()
With Worksheets(1).Shapes("Picture 1").Fill
.Visible = True
.BackColor.RGB = RGB(170, 170, 170)
.Transparency = 0.99
End With

isabelle

Le 2011-05-08 15:23, Nik a écrit :
I did try to use the 2007 macro recorder, nothing gets recorded
unfortunately. I also tried 2003 but that method wasn't available at
that time.Thanks for suggesting. ShapeRange.Fill, I'll try that too.
Nik

On Fri, 06 May 2011 22:03:49 GMT, (Nik)
wrote:

Hi all,

does anybody know what's the VBA method to obtain the same effect of
recoloring a bitmap inserted on a worksheet ? if you place a picture
on a sheet with Insert | Picture, then right click on it and select
Picture format | Picture | Recolor (select anyone) the picure is
recolored applying a transparent layer of the selected color on it.
How to obtain the same effect with VBA ? I cannot find the right
method.
thanks in advance
Nik

PS : I'am using XL2007 in Italian, command translations could be
slightly different, sorry