Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default Sorting Alphanumeric data

Jim Cone explained on 5/3/2011 :
FWIW, the Special Sort program also has an undo option for each sort.
However, writing that undo code took all the fun out of creating the program.
<g

I can appreciate that! Writing undo code for VB[A} is a PITA to put it
nicely...

BTW, Debra's office was around the corner from me when I live in
Toronto. she's in Mississauga, a suburb of Toronto. I've learned a lot
from her website and I also agree with your assessment of being one of
the best 'how to' sites.

--
Garry