Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default Macro to save contents of a named range to a file

Gord,
It's interesting how the way a Q is asked makes/breaks how we answer
it. Your reply hits the bullseye (now that I see it) but didn't even
think that because the post implied a prompt being responded to, and so
I thought maybe the OP was looking for a way to determine if the answer
to the prompt was vbYes. IOW, there was nothing to suggest looking for
a way to supress the overwrite alert.

So who's having a 'bad day' now?<g

--
Garry