Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default Vertically centering text in a label field

on 5/1/2011, mondrogan supposed :
Because setting the textbox .enabled property = false results in a different
"look" than the default appearance of a sunken label field. Prefer the look
of the sunken label field. If you tell me there is nothing I can do to
vertically center the font, then maybe I will be forced to use a textbox
after all. But I'm hoping there is something I can do to use label field.

Why can't you change the 'look' of the textbox so it resembles a sunken
label?

--
Garry