Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default Multi listbox change event - selected or deselected

kalle laid this down on his screen :
Hi Isabelle,

Thanks for your code. I have problems to figure it out. Seemes to work
för the
last selected item in the list but not if there are several selections
and one is
deselected. Is not the value for x set at all?

Brgds

CG Rosén

Is this the same project ("Array - delete and replace elements" posted
4/17/2011) for building strings that you said you'd work towards
following my suggestions?

Do you want some help with implementing my suggestion? Or do you still
want to keep messing around trying to figure out how to get this
approach working?

--
Garry