Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ajgillikin ajgillikin is offline

Default Help copying last sheet and renaming to next consecutive number

I have a daily report I am putting together, and need help with the
VBA coding for a macro. I have RPT 1 as the first sheet, and would
like to copy it, paste it at the end, rename it RPT 2, then move some
data, rename a few cells, clear some data. I have the last part
pretty much figured out. My problem is setting the macro to copy the
last sheet in the book, then rename it to RPT n (or previous report
+1). I have some cobbled together code, but would rather not post it,
and I've searched through the posts, but nothing fits what I am
looking for. BTW, this is my first run with macros and programming.
Thanks for the help.