Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] bss5974@yahoo.com is offline

Default Changing name of worksheet based on data in cell of another worksheet

I have an excel workbook, with a "master" worksheet for data input and
have 18 other worksheets titled Stud1 through Stud18. I am trying to
have the names of the "Stud" worksheets automatically change to the
student's lastnames on the "master" worksheet (there is a column on
the master worksheet named "lastname" from B13 to B30. The lastname
entered in B13 should be the name of the "Stud1" worksheet and B14 the
name of "Stud14" worksheet, and so on.) I have little to no VBA
experience and would love some help with this. Anyone out there have
any ideas?