Jon Peltier

I find it best to ignore the "built-in custom" types because they do what they want.
The following process works on either the normal or built-in custom types.

Double click a series, and on the Axis tab, select primary or secondary as needed.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

Claire4Golf wrote:

I have created a 2 Y-Axis chart with 12 data ranges. Numerically, the first
8 data ranges belong on the 1st Y Axis, and the last 4 data ranges belong on
the 2nd Y Axis, but MS is choosing to put the first six on the left Y Axis
and the last six on the right Y Axis.

I need for the chart to display 8 on the left Y Axis and 4 on the right.
Please advise.

Thank you