Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] baha17@gmail.com is offline

Default Read only file

My apologies, I did not clearly state what the problem was. There are
4 worksheets, sheet1,sheet2,sheet3 and sheet4. sheet1,sheet2 and
sheet4 range(A1:A250") users entering data, sheet3 is the another data
exported from other file. What I want is to let the all users enter
the data on those range but not to able to save them. On the other
hand, sheet3 is to be able to altered. That's all i want. Anyway I
wrote a code for that now, which includes sheet protection and unlock
ranges. It works well indeed. However, just want to know do I really
write that completed code or there is another easy way. Because I
might require similar solution in future.
Thanks
Baha