Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default HOWTO Time VBA code

Ron Rosenfeld formulated on Thursday :
On Thu, 14 Apr 2011 16:46:18 +0100, "spilly39"
wrote:

Ron
That's JUST what I'm looking for
And as a Class too!
Thanks greatly

spilly

You're most welcome to both you and Gary. I wish I could recall where I got
this from (I did not originate it).

Much appreciated, Ron!

<FYI
I believe this is what VBers call a "high resolution" counter that's
used on systems that support that. The next best thing down from this
is "GetTickCount", which is what I also use for highly granular
testing. It's slightly less complex than this one, but I mostly use
Timer for 'on-the-fly' tests.

I've seen several examples of this hi-res timer on DevX (FreeVBcode),
but didn't think anything I was doing warranted using it.

--
Garry