Robert

Default cannot delete contitional formatting

I have applied several conditional formats and had some conflicting results.
At this point, I would like to delete all conditional formatting and start
over. When I go to edit go to conditional formatting to highlight all or
same formatting, then go to format conditional formatting, it is blank. It
does show my previous conditional formatting settings if I only select one
cell of the sheet that I know that it was applied to, so it is there. It is a
huge sheet, so I would like a way to identify and remove it all at once.
It almost seems that the "go to" method of highlighting is picking
additional cells that were not formatted.....
thanks in advance for any help,
Robert