Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default XL2003: VBE Won't let me break into running code

Clif McIrvin formulated on Wednesday :
"spilly39" wrote in message

[ ]

Hi Garry

That was quick!

I see no reason not to share.
In fact I'd be willing to post an attachment here if that's allowed, but I
doubt it is.

I'm not a big NG man, so I'm unsure of the Netiquette;
I'm really only subscribed (today!) becuase of another prob I've got
but when I saw this thread, it was a dead cert for my UnixDosReader
class...
Oh sod it! I'll try an attachment anyway - it's got the usual chances:
Success or Failure!
Health warning:
I'm a totally self taught VBA afficionado.
I'm always impressed with my code when I write it
but never impressed when I read it again two years later

Boy, that song sure sounds familiar! <grin

300 lines of code? Just copy / paste into your reply and we'll all get it
just fine!

(as you may know by now, the attachment didn't make it through the eternal
september servers)

Welcome to the NGs! [Good tutors in this classroom!]

Actually, I did get the attachment. As you can see, I'm using MesNews
as my reader and so attachments are supported. It shows up as a link
("File: unixdosreader.cls") in my message window.

--
Garry