Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Charlotte E[_2_] Charlotte E[_2_] is offline

Default Change ActivePrinter?

All users of this macro has "Adobe PDF" :-)

PS: And I'm still using XL2003 - at least until the day there's no other
choice - then I switch to "Open Office" or another menu/toolbar based
spreadsheet - ribbons is a HUGE step backwards, and not even remotely as
flexible and userfriendly!

And, if they start using ribbons in Windows itself - as rumored: Linux, here
I come!!!

CE

"GS" wrote in message ...
Thanks for clarifying! I suspected that's what you were doing but wasn't
sure.

And what do you do if there is no Adobe PDF printer? In v2003 and earlier
I've been prompting users to change to the PDF printer of their choosing
when they click a menuitem to print to PDF. This obviates any need to set
ActivePrinter. In v2007+ we can execute the Home menuitem and let the user
configure the output.

--
Garry