Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
mariaagustina mariaagustina is offline

Default How to copy a range of dates

Hi! I really need some help to create the following macro:

I have to update a database. The update consists of the following
steps

1. Look for the last date( in the database which needs the update)
2. go to another file and look for the same date
3. copy a range of cells(5 columns): Starting with that "reference
date" and finishing with the last value of the table.
4 paste the range in the original database.

I hope being as clear as possible. It would be great if someone could
help me!

maria.