Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default Y/N and print job sequencer

The_Giant_Rat_of_Sumatra submitted this idea :
I will globalize some of the naming stuff as you suggested.

Actually, I was suggesting there's too many global names that would be
better defined as local names for each sheet. This would allow you to
reuse names for same areas on each sheet. For example, Sys111Num and
Sys242Num name the same area on each sheet used for the serial number
dropdown. They both could be named "SerialNumber" using local scope.
This is just one of several that would make your job much easier, AND
be a blessing if you need to add more sheets down the road.

Anyway, glad you worked something out for now.
Best wishes in your endeavors...

--
Garry